|1||Redneck Convent RC Fleshing Knife 12 Inch - Stainless Steel Hide Tanning Fleshing Tool||9.2||Buy Now|
|2||DakotaLine Wiebe 8" Flesher||9.2||Buy Now|
|3||Redneck Convent Single Handle Fleshing Tool||9.2||Buy Now|
|4||Standard 12" Double Edge Fleshing Knife Fur Handling by Funke Trap Tags||9.2||Buy Now|
|5||Redneck Convent Fleshing Knife Hide Fleshing Tool – 10.5in Double Edge Hide Tanning Kit Flesher Tool Leather and Taxidermy Supplies||9||Buy Now|
|6||Hide and Deer Fur Tanning||9||Buy Now|
|7||Freedom Brand Standard Fleshing Knives (10")||8.6||Buy Now|
|8||Standard Fleshing Knife - 8"||8.4||Buy Now|
|9||AuSable Brand Two Handled"Superior" Fleshing Knife - Professional Style Knife||8.4||Buy Now|
|10||6 Pc Fur Handling Kit 12" Two Handed Fleshing Knife by Fox Peak Outdoor Supply||8.4||Buy Now|
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Table Of Content:
1. Redneck Convent RC Fleshing Knife 12 Inch – Stainless Steel Hide Tanning Fleshing Tool
- Slice through Fats and Tissues]: Easily remove hide and fat from your mink, rabbit, and other small game with the Redneck Convent 12-Inch Double Handled Fleshing Tool.
- One Tool for Skinning]: 12 inch fleshing knife glides smoothly along the inside of an animal hide to remove meat, fat, and gristle from the pelt; Fleshing draw knife needs little force to tan hides.
- Double-Edged Blade]: Moderately sharp edge pushes fat and meat while the ultra-sharp edge slices through stubborn gristle with ease; Beveled construction is designed to glide for precise control and movement.
- Built to Last]: Steel resists corrosion and oxidation and provides maximum durability; 1.
- Dual Handled for Stability]: Dual textile handles ensure a non-slip grip for added control and comfort while in use; Each skinning knife handle measures at 4.
2. DakotaLine Wiebe 8″ Flesher
- Tough nonslip composite handle
- Stainless steel blade to last a lifetime.
3. Redneck Convent Single Handle Fleshing Tool
- PELT SCRAPER SKINNING KIT: Whether you are an avid leather craftsman or a first timer, the Redneck Convent Single Handle Flesher is easy to use for cutting and pushing membrane and fat from animal hide; The 2 by 3 inch (5.
- IDEAL FOR REMOVING MEMBRANE AND FAT: Designed for trappers who are looking for efficiency and ease when tanning, these flesher skinning tools provide a moderately sharp edge that is ideal for pushing or pulling fat and meat from small animal hides and can easily be sharpened to slice through stubborn gristle; This blade is perfect for stripping mink, muskrat, rabbit, squirrel, and weasel pelts.
- SINGLE HANDLED FOR EASE: Tough wooden material is used to create the single 4.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: Constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion and oxidation, this fleshing tool is easy to handle and clean; The heavy-duty blade is also beveled for easy scraping and precise control; Particularly ideal for catching “missed spots” on pelts when finishing.
- EASY TO USE: This fleshing blade is a key component to add to your trapping kit supplies, stripping tools, taxidermy tools, and tanning equipment; Designed with a wooden handle for ease and control, the pelt flesher glides along the inside of an animal hide to remove meat, fat, membrane, and gristle from the pelt with a light amount of pressure; Unlikely to cause damage to hide.
4. Standard 12″ Double Edge Fleshing Knife Fur Handling by Funke Trap Tags
5. Redneck Convent Fleshing Knife Hide Fleshing Tool – 10.5in Double Edge Hide Tanning Kit Flesher Tool Leather and Taxidermy Supplies
- Slice through Fats and Tissues] Easily cut and push meat and fats with the Redneck Convent 10.
- One Tool for Skinning] With a light amount of pressure the coyote fleshing knife glides smoothly along the inside of an animal hide to remove meat, fat, membrane, and gristle from the pelt; Cautious of proper use to avoid damaging hide.
- Double-Edged Blade] Moderately sharp edge pushes fat and meat while the ultra-sharp edge slices through stubborn gristle with ease; Beveled construction is designed to glide along a fleshing beam for precise control and movement.
- Built to Last] Steel resists corrosion and oxidation and provides these hide skinning tools with maximum durability; 1.
- Dual Handled for Stability] Dual textile handles ensure a non-slip grip for added control while still providing comfort when you’re working; Each skinning knife handle measures at 4.
6. Hide and Deer Fur Tanning
- Bottle Tans One Deer Hide or Several Furs
- Safe and easy to use, with a decent smell
- Includes instruction pamphlet
- Trap Shack Company top selling product.
7. Freedom Brand Standard Fleshing Knives (10″)
- Ideal for low to medium volume fur processing
- The smallest one has a blade that is 1″ x 10″ and is good for mink and muskrats
- The middle sized one has a blade that is 1 1/2″ x 12″ and is used for raccoon, fox and other similarly sized animals.
- The largest one has a blade that is 2″ x 16″ and is used for coyote, beaver, bobcat and large raccoon.
- These fleshing knives are one sided knives, do not come with a sharp edge and are Made in the U.S.A.
8. Standard Fleshing Knife – 8″
9. AuSable Brand Two Handled”Superior” Fleshing Knife – Professional Style Knife
- PcsOutdoors & The Dexter-Russell Company have teamed up to produce the newest most user friendly Fleshing Knife on the market today.
- Two handled knife has a 13″ blade with one edge sharper than the other for fleshing your animals.
- The blade is curved to prevent pelt damage and expedite fleshing.
- Used by Hunters, Trappers, Taxidermist Across North America. (USA & Canada)
- Features Textured, Slip-Resistant, Patented, Easy-to-Clean, Polypropylene Handles and an impervious blade-to-handle seal.
10. 6 Pc Fur Handling Kit 12″ Two Handed Fleshing Knife by Fox Peak Outdoor Supply
- 12 inch two handed fleshing knife
- skinning knife
- Skinning gambrel
- 2 Tail zippers
- tail stripper